FIGGS FAGGS

23.2.05

OOPS again

I must be getting old ...i 4got to blog LMAO

OK Monday had an electrician in the power was off (good excuse!)

Tuesday......UMMMMM had a Dr's appointment!

yep i was depressed, went to a diff Dr and she explained to me the sense of loss of power in my shoulder was a side effect of the steriod injection i had in Jan also that total repair of my shoulder is usualy 2-3 years so yea i wasn't a happy chappy!
My friend had DSL connected yesterday so he'll out do me as he has a faster connection than mine..oh well i'll go faster than him when my contract is up HAHA having new ceiling /ceiling rose and cornices put into one of the front rooms today so it'll be go go go in there for a bit i guess:( i'm gonna be a tired boy! oh well after that room will be my bedroom! hopefully b4 xmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home