FIGGS FAGGS

25.9.04

wooo day 7

YIPPEEEEE Fri !

got mornings off next week so i can stay up later :)

Well my first week of Blogging has come to an end and i woder if anyone besides my friend has read this.......if you do leave a comment! pleese ;)

Going to a friends place after work tonite think we're having pizza

Finally got my haircut today i feel like a new boy........haha no comments

got my "arty" friend over today he's outside in the sun doing his picture

ok i need a nap before work so that's all in here today

1 Comments:

  • SOunds like you have had a very busy week doing all sorts of things! JUst down't know how you can afford to fit them all in! Can't remember what I had on Wed night whilst you had Roast Chicken!!!!

    I think Crumpets with cheese! ha ha ha

    By Blogger Bryan, at 10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home